3D in your browser! FoxTab brings innovative 3D functionality to your Firefox.
New! Top Sites for FoxTab (aka Speed Dial).
FoxTab is a popular 3D tab management extension.
Choose between 6 attractive 3D layouts.
Use tamperdata to view and modify HTTP/HTTPS headers and post parameters…
Use tamperdata to view and modify HTTP/HTTPS headers and post parameters.
Trace and time http response/requests.
Security test web applications by modifying POST parameters.
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) is a common flaw found in todays web
Discover website traffic trends — Is this site getting more popular, or less?
Get detailed traffic information including Reach and Rank — How does this site’s traffic compare to other sites on the Web?
Surf more efficiently with Related Links for each page — If I like this site, are there others that I might want to visit?
Gracefully navigate past dead end error pages
SQL INJECT ME:
SQL Injection vulnerabilites can cause a lot of damage to a web
The tool does not attempting to
This toolbar will help you in testing sql injections, XSS holes and site
security. It is NOT a tool for executing standard exploits and it will
NOT teach you how to hack a site. Its main purpose is to help a
developer do security audits on his code. If you know what your doing,
this toolbar will help you do it faster. If you want to learn to find
security holes, you can also use this toolbar, but you will probably
also need a book, a lot of Google and a brain 🙂
# The advantages are:
– Even the most complicated urls will be readable
– The focus will stay on the textarea, so after executing the url (Ctrl+Enter) you can just go on typing / testing
– The url in textarea is not affected by redirects.
– I tend to use it as a notepad 🙂
– Useful tools like on the fly uu/url decoding etc.
– All functions work on the currently selected text.
– MD5/SHA1/SHA256 hashing
– MySQL/MS SQL Server/Oracle shortcuts
– XSS useful functions
– And lots more 😉 Go test it!
– Load url ( Alt + A )
– Split url ( Alt + S )
– Execute ( Alt + X, Ctrl + Enter )
– INT -1 ( Alt – )
– INT +1 ( Alt + )
– HEX -1 ( Ctrl Alt – )
– HEX +1 ( Ctrl + Alt + )
– MD5 Hash ( Alt + M )
– MySQL CHAR() ( Alt + Y )
– MS SQL Server CHAR() ( Alt + Q )