Software for Siemens NX Nastran finite element analysis is that for the first time in America, was built by NASA and industry for the past 40 years has been a standard method for the analysis of stress, vibration, structural and thermal conductivity of the was used. NX Nastran simulation software for the aerospace industry, automotive, electronics, heavy machinery, medical devices and other industries will be used to build secure and reliable designs. The manufacturer of PLM software company Below is a branch of the Department of Industrial Automation in Germany and one of the companies providing equipment and services industry. The company has a branch in central Plano in Texas is 59,000.
– New support from the GPU and MIC that allows users to get more accurate solutions in less time.
– A new version of GPU and MIC, which can be used as a blueprint for all users is NX Nastran.
– Support for AMD graphics hardware types or NVidea
– Supports the various modules
– Supports English.
– Supports Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8
Pictures of the Siemens NX Nastran software