Download Calibre v3.4 [FULL] – Digitized book collection Software
Calibre Digitized book collection Software, designe for e-book library management application. Calibre is meant to be a complete e -library solution and thus includes, library management, format conversion, news feeds to ebook conversion as well as ebook reader sync features. So, Download Calibre v3.4 [FULL] – Digitized book collection now for free.
Are some key features of Calibre:
- Calibre is primarily a ebook cataloging program. It stores your ebook files in a database along with easily editable metadata describing each book. It is designed around the concept of the logical book, i.e a single entry in the database that may correspond to ebooks in several formats.
- Calibre support sorting the books in its database by:
– Size (Max size of all formats)
It also supports extra metadata fields that can be Searched on:
- Series: The series that a book Belongs to
- Comments: A general purpose field that can be used to Describe the book, add notes on it, etc.
- Tags: A flexible system to categorize books. You can tag any book with any custom tag to indicate subject, read status, category, etc.
- The database view also supports filtering by searching on the metadata. You can perform advanced searching on individual metadata fields by clicking the advanced search button to the left of the search bar.
- Also You can fetch metadata for a book based on its ISBN number or its title / author, instead of manually entering the metadata. You can also fetch a cover image based on the ISBN number.
- Calibre supports conversion from (HTML, LIT, RTF, TXT, PDF (simple text + few images)) to the SONY ebook reader format LRF. An graphical interface to the conversion software can be access by clicking the “Convert E-books” button.
- The commandline access is via the command any2lrf. The conversion is very powerful and supports advance typesetting features like tables, dropcaps, inline images, embedded fonts, etc.
E-reader Devices Syncing:
- Calibre has a modular device driver design that makes adding support for different e-reader devices easy. At the moment, it has support for the SONY PRS 500/505. Syncing supports updating metadata on the device from metadata in the library and the creation of collections on the device based on the tags defined in the library view. In case, book has more than one format available, calibre automatically chooses the best format when uploading to the device.
- Calibre can automatically fetch news from a number of websites, format the news into a ebook and upload to a connected device. At the moment there is support for generating LRF ebooks.
- The news fetching subsystem has a modular design, which makes it easy to add support for more sites. Once you have created a recipe, consider sharing it with other users by attaching it to User Recipes.
- Calibre has an inbuilt viewer that can display LRF format files, so you can look over a recent conversion before uploading to the reader. It supports all the features of the LRF format, except dropcaps.